Friday, September 24, 2010

Senior Portraits Tampa

I've been photographing a lot of Tampa Bay Seniors lately for my Senior Model Program.  Each model was photographed in a different location and using slightly different styles.  Let's start off with Justine:

Justine is from Northeast High School.  We chose downtown St. Petersburg for her session because she thinks of herself as both a city girl and a country girl.  Downtown St. Pete offers a little of both!

I started off in a favorite alley.  All photographers love a good alley!  It's always funny the way people will look at you when you are in some dirty back alley taking pictures.  I used off-camera lighting the entire day (I'm addicted to off-camera light).  This particular image was de-saturated a bit and curves-adjusted to maximize the contrast.  Justine really looks older in this one.

As much as I love a well-dressed model, the truth is that my personal taste runs more toward the ripped-jeans look.  Justine was perfect with ripped jeans and a simple white tank. 

I love hats.  It's no coincedence that my own head shot has me wearing a hat.  Justine brought along a beat-up old cowboy hat which was the perfect accent for her session.

Of course, it's nice to dress up too!


She was a real treat to photograph, very outgoing and fun.  We really got some great pictures that day!
I create a custom collage for each senior that I photograph.  This makes it easier to give 8x10's as gifts to the family while still showcasing several images from your session.

For more information on becoming a Senior Model, check out the Tampa Bay Senior Portraits website.

To see all my portrait work, head over to http://www.boorayperry.com/