Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feedback Needed Please!

I'm an idea man.  I got ideas coming at me all day... I couldn't even fight 'em off if I wanted.  (that's a quote from one of my favorite movies of all time...)

I was thinking the other day that I would like to do an event where I could meet people and possibly have some beer and pizza at the same time.  Who doesn't like beer, pizza and meeting people?

So, I'm going to run this idea by my ever faithful Facebook fans and see what they think because if there's one thing I've learned it's that my fans will speak up when asked.

What if I hosted a "Facebook Foto Night?"

I put the word out on Facebook that I will be taking great, professional headshots for your profile picture at a local watering hole (lights, backdrop, the whole deal).  No charge.  Just show up, get your picture taken and maybe have a beer and socialize a bit.  A few days later I post the images on Facebook and everyone can grab them for their profile picture. 

Do you think that my fans would show up for a free picture?  Would they bring a friend?  Are people willing to get off the couch for a great headshot and some beer?

That's my question to the faithful.  If I get enough people saying, "Yea, I'd show up!"  Then I'll set the whole thing up.  If everyone thinks it's a stupid idea then I'll pretend it was someone else's.  I have ideas like this all the time but never know if they're any good.

What do you think?  Feel free to post a comment on Facebook or here on the blog....

Thanks!

Headshots by Booray Perry Photography