Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Clearwater Beach Wedding - Bonnie and Chuck

I just finished sending Bonnie and Chuck's wedding album to the printer.  Fantastic wedding and great images for the album.  We had a hard time deciding on which "beach" images to put in the album because we got so mant great candidates that day.

Bonnie was very involved in the album creation despite being in the middle of a move.  I tried a few new things on this album that really turned out nice: the blurred background, full page shot of the couple at the altar and the sepia toned backgrounds on some of the party pages.

One of the way's that I measure the quality of an album design (besides customer satisfaction) is whether or not I would want a copy for myself, to show prospective clients as an example of my work.  So far, every album I've done this year has been a candidate for "sample status."  I want another sample to add to the two I show now but I'm having a hard time deciding which one to print!

Click "Read more" to see the entire album.  (Clearwater Beach Wedding Photography pictures at http://www.boorayperry.com/)




















Clearwater Beach wedding planner Perfect Florida Beach Wedding can handle all the details for your Florida beach wedding.  Gazebo's, chairs, officiante, photography... everything you need for the perfect wedding