Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Photography Class

The next series of Booray's Better Pictures Class starts on Sunday, August 29th at 1PM.  There are four classes in all and they will be held every Sunday at the same time for four weeks.  Cost is $35 per class.

The only requirement is a DSLR camera.

Classes will cover composition, aperture, shutter speed, ISO and "tricks of the trade."  Classes are geared toward people who have nice cameras but little knowledge of the fundamentals of photography.  Special emphasis is placed on photographing children.

From a former student:

I have taken many beginner photography courses over the years at USF, St Pete College, and Dunedin Fine Arts Center, to name a few. It was not until I took Booray's Beginner Class that it all clicked! He has such a "real" way of teaching that is so easy to understand!! I have recommended his classes to many people I know as it was some of the best money I've ever spent! I wait with anticipation for more Booray knowledge!!

Class size is limited to just six students so register soon!  Contact booray@boorayperry.com.