Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Senior Portrait Session - University of Tampa


I recently had a portrait session with a senior at the Univesity of Tampa. The funny thing about this session was that we didn't shoot it at the University of Tampa, despite the fact that he's graduating from there. I shoot senior portraits at University of Tampa all the time with clients who don't go to school there but when I get an actual student I take him off campus. :)

William plays piano so I suggested we go someplace with a nice baby grand. The great thing about this particular venue is that there's this awsome foyer with the piano and all, and right outside there's a lake and pine tree's. So, I'm able to get two totally different types of shots in one spot.


See more senior portraits at http://www.boorayperry.com/