Friday, December 3, 2010

St. Petersburg Beach Wedding

I recently had the privilege of shooting another wedding for Perfect Florida Beach Wedding.  I say "privilege" because I don't really get paid for it since my wife, Bobbi, owns the company.  It's more like:

"Are you working on this date?
"No.
"Good, your photographing my wedding."

It's good to be the king.  :)

This particular beach wedding was different than most because they booked a lot of extra time with me.  Usually, beach weddings run about an hour, although sometimes the client will book an extra hour of photography.  Rebecca and Ben booked me for 6 hours so it was almost like a normal wedding for me in which Bobbi just happenned to be providing all the trappings.


It was a beautiful day, not too windy, and everything went smoothly.  Ben and Rebecca were very happy and everyone seemed to have a great time.  The wedding was earlier than most but since I was staying for the reception it was easy to steal the Bride and groom away at sunset for some more pictures.

Bobbi has posted quite a few pictures from the wedding in the St. Petersburg Beach Wedding section at PerfectFloridaBeachWedding.com so I'll just put a few here.  If you want to see more, click the link above and you can see them at Bobbi's website.