Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner

Last night was the monthly meeting of TAPPA (Tampa Area Professional Photographers Association) and I entered three prints in the monthly competition.

This image won 2nd place in the "Un-categorized" category:


This image won 1st place in the "Weddings and Events" category:


... and this image won 2nd place in the same category:


What's funny is that I thought that the couple kissing was my best shot at first place.  I included the image of the shoes because I really like it and was hoping it might get third.  Instead, the members of the guild decided that they like the shoe image best of all!  I didn't even vote for that image (you only cast one vote.)!

I'm not saying that the shoe image isn't good.  I love that image.  I wrote an entire blog post about that image.  I just didn't think that anyone else would love it as much as I do.  :)

I've been entering images into the monthly contests for a few months now and I still have no idea what the other members will pick.  It's actually kind of cool because every month is a surprise.


Don't settle for a bad headshot on your website or social media pages. Get the best professional headshot in Tampa bay..