Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Awesome Blogging Skills Revealed!


I'll admit it, I'm the worst when it comes to blogging my weddings. My photographer friends here in Tampa seem to be so good at getting a bunch of pictures from their wedding on to their blog as quickly as possible. For me, it seems like there's always one other thing on my list that I need to do before I can finally get around to updating the blog. :-)

Luckily, every so often, I get a great reminder from a client like Jessica. Jessica lives in California and came all the way here to Tampa to get married. She just received her wedding album in the mail today and she wrote me an email to tell me how much she loved it. It was a great reminder to me to be sure and put some pictures from her wedding on my blog so everyone can see them. (… Did you notice how I managed to sneak in a little complement to me in this paragraph?)

Jessica and Matt were married on the beach in what might have been the windiest beach wedding I shot all year. No matter, they were great sports about the weather and had a fantastic wedding. It was a real joy working with them.

Here are a few of my favorite images from the wedding:

But wait, I'm not going to post images from the wedding. I have to laugh at myself because as I was writing this blog and preparing to post these images while complaining that I never update my blog, I realized that I'd actually already posted Jessica and Matt's entire album onto the blog. It's three posts before this one. LOL

My blogging skills leave a lot to be desired.