Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun with Photoshop

Yesterday we went to the park with the girls and I took a few shots. Most photographers will tell you that taking pictures of your own kids is much harder than working with a client because your own kids won't listen to you. They've made a life out of ignoring daddy, why change now?

I did manage to get a few good pictures and then I decided to have a little fun with Photoshop. Bobbi (my wife) is big into scrapbooking so I'm constantly being asked to do special effects for her designs. You'd be surprised how often you can take a photograph that doesn't seem out of the ordinary and turn it into something good.



By the way, if you think I post a lot of pictures of my kids on this blog your right. I do it for two reasons:

First, I used to have a blog where I wrote whatever I wanted and posted pics of the kids and my family would read it to stay up-to-date. Since starting this blog I don't have time for the other so I post a lot of pics of the kids here instead.




Second, I don't have to get my kids to sign a model release. :)