Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lutz Wedding Photography

Last weekend I photographed a small wedding in Lutz. One of the challenges of a small wedding is that they are typically held in small venues. Rarely will you be in a big, stain-glassed cathedral. That's okay though because there are lots of places you can take interesting pictures, you just have to look around.

The boys got dressed upstairs in the back of the church. There was a tight staircase leading up to the room they were in which was perfect for the group shot.

I love a good "fish-out-of-water" picture and the church had a big kitchen. I love this picture because it's foreshadowing of things to come.... domestic bliss, etc..

Another shot in the kitchen. I love the red floor.

Windows can be your best friend when you don't have much available for background. Here, the bride is having glitter applied to her eyes.

Studio portrait? No, I just turned out the lights in the room and lowered my shutter speed so that the room went completely black. Then I posed her in front of a window.

As always, you can see a lot more photography from Tampa weddings on my website: www.boorayperry.com