Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best of 2010 - Part 6

Continuing our series of the best shots of 2010 we come to:

Best Wedding Rings Photograph

Another tough category but I eventually went with this shot which features a special prop that is used by Perfect Florida Beach Weddings. I'm a big fan of beach weddings but since there is sand everywhere it can be tougher to find places to take pictures like this one. That's why we have a few cool props. :)




Best Family Photograph

Family portraits have come a long way over the years and this is a perfect example of how things have changed. No longer satisfied with the standard, posed, studio type portrait... famlies are looking for something more creative that will serve as a portrait and art. This particular shot is becoming a bit of a trademark for me as I use it at weddings as well.

Best Bar Mitzvah Guest Book Photograph

Whenever i see this photograph I'm reminded of being 13 years old and just beginning to sense that life is going to be a whole lot more complicated than I had imagined.


Best Senior Photograph - Female
"What is she thinking?" I don't know but I wonder everytime I look at this picture.


Stay tuned for Part 7!