Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best of 2010 - Part 7

"Mama always said you could tell a lot about a person by looking at their shoes," - Forrest Gump

Way back in the dark Ages when I decided to become a Tampa wedding photographer, I gad no idea that I would spend so much time taking pictures of shoes. I'm not really a shoe guy. I don't notice shoes on women very often. But, when it comes to weddings, shoes are important and I've really enjoyed coming up with new ways to photograph them.

Best Weddding Shoe Pictures:



This shot got a blog post of it's own this year so that I could explain how much work goes into a shot that should really be simple. Still a favorite of mine and my best "pure" shoe picture of the year.




Technically not a wedding shoe picture but rather an engagement shoe picture. Simple and sexy.



The bridesmaids and bride all changed into sneakers for the reception. I love the contrast in this shot.