Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tampa Photography in Ybor

This week I was in Ybor City for a session with some old friends.

Jesse and Jen were married a couple of years ago and I was their wedding photographer.  They cam back to me this year because they wanted to update their pictures and get some wall art for their home.  I just love being able to catch up with past clients.  I don't think that people realize how invested you can become with clients when you are their wedding photographer.  You spend a lot of time with them before the wedding and then you are right there on this very special day, documenting everything.  It's always great to be able to keep in touch as the years pass.  Facebook is great for that but nothing beats the chance to photograph a couple years later.

Here are a few of my favorites from the session.  Click on any one to launch the slideshow:


Don't settle for a bad headshot on your website or social media pages.  Get the best professional headshot in Tampa Bay..