Monday, January 23, 2012

Tampa Weddings Are Better With a Photo Booth

Today marked a "first" for our Tampa Photo Booth Rental:  We booked the photo booth for a wedding and I'm not the wedding photographer!

Originally, we designed the photo booth as an extra feature that we could offer to our wedding clients.  I had shot a wedding and the bride and groom wanted me to add pictures from their photo booth to their wedding album.  I was happy to do it but I wasn't very impressed with the images I received.  The background was all black, there wasn't much room for people to get in the pictures.  Turns out that the client wasn't very happy with the image either. 

So, I designed my own photo booth with better lighting, more room and an actual photographer taking the pictures.  Then I bought the best hi-speed printer on the market so I could print big 4x6 prints as fast as possible.

I didn't foresee just how popular the photo booth would become.  Not only is it being booked by most of my wedding and bar Mitzvah clients, but I've started getting bookings for parties and events that don't use an event photographer!

People love it and it's a hit at every event!  Plus, since it's something we created to add value to our business, we can charge less than the companies that our "photobooth only."

I just finished two wedding albums that devoted several pages to their photo booth images:

Click the images to enlarge...






To book a Tampa Photo Booth, call (813) 728-7110 or email booray@boorayperry.com

Don't settle for a bad headshot on your website or social media pages. Get the best professional headshot in Tampa bay..