Thursday, September 3, 2009

CSI - Booray

From an email I received yesterday:

So on another note your photos came in very handy for some detective work I had to do. Haha. Here’s the story. Jared’s black blazer went missing that night and we came home with someone else’s that had been left instead. I had sent a note with the thank you notes to no avail. So, I used the pictures on the website last night to narrow down the possible “culprits” It was so funny- my prime suspect had the wrong buttons on his sleeve… So I finally narrowed down to 2 kids and 2 adults. But the adults left early and never took jackets off. My 2nd call to a parent landed me Jared’s jacket. Hooray!! He needs it for cousin Raquel’s Bat Mitzvah in Maryland on the 12th.
So thanks also for the unintended police help.
Veronica