Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best of 2010 - Part 2

Are year-end breakdown of the best of 2010 continues with:

Best Groomsmen Picture


We are starting to get into categories now where it's almost a toss-up because I have so many pictures that I love.  However, I have to give the award to this shot, taken in a hallway at Sand Pearl Resort in Clearwater.  The sunglasses and the great "Rat-Pack" vibe of this shot make it a favorite.

Best Bridesmaids Picture



I have plenty of stunning shots of gorgeous girls in their bridesmaids dresses but for pure fun nothing beats these beautiful girls posing in the bride and groom's bed!  However, I have to show the close second place winner:



Best Cake Picture



The best cake picture isn't of a cake at all.  It's cupcakes!  The tiered stand for the cupcakes was made by the bride.  I may be a little partial to this picture because it was published..  :)

Stay tuned for Part 3!