Monday, August 8, 2011

Siesta Key Wedding Beach Photography

Last week we did something very rare here at Booray Perry Photography:  We went on vacation.  Our business is the sort that doesn't allow for much vacation time.  People get married all the time and so we usually only manage a day or two off every now and then.

Last week we took a whole week off and went to the beach with the girls.  It wasn't a complete vacation because I did manage to sneak one small wedding in on Thursday in Siesta Key.

Siesta Key is known for some of the best beaches in the world.  I didn't get a chance to see too many of them as I was only there for a couple of hours but what I did see was great.  Where we were there was a sea wall which I fell in love with.  We were also blessed with the best sunset of the entire week!

Angie and Lee came down for a few days to get married and have a small honeymoon before the school year begins (Angie is a teacher).  The wedding was short and simple with just the two of them, the officiante and me.  After, I had them for over an hour, all to myself and we got fantastic beach wedding pictures.

Siesta Key is beautiful and I would love to go back soon to work or play!

See more Siesta Key Beach Wedding photography at Boorayperry.com