Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures for the family

More pictures of "The Most Photographed Children in the World" ©.


If any of my children are ever famous they should have no problem dealing with the paparazzi since Dad may, at any moment, decide to shoot a hundred pictures of them. Yesterday we made pumpkins and bats for Halloween. Bobbi cut out all the pieces we needed so we just had to glue everything together.


Sam isn't always happy to have Dad snapping away while she is trying to watch Dora....

I know it's bedtime but Daddy got new vinyl and he needs to check it and make sure it's seamless. So, everyone in the studio and I don't care that you're in your pajamas...

This picture is a great example of my philosophy with photographing children. Keep it simple, give them something to play with and wait. I love little kids with big clothes...

Booray perry is a photographer in Tampa Bay who exploits his children to further his knowledge.