Monday, March 1, 2010

End of a (short-lived) era?

I got some bad news today.  Photocrati is shutting down their blog.

I've been writing for Photocrati for about a year now I guess and it's really been great.  I've made some friends and had some heated debates but mostly I've learned more about photography. 

What does this mean for me?  Well, it means that this blog will now get all my attention.  I typically have saved my longer posts for Photocrati but now I'll put then here.  Unfortunatly, I won't get the same size readership as I was getting there but that's okay.  It takes time.

I'll also be re-publishing some of my Photocrati posts here to save them for posterity.  :)

You can help.  If you read this blog, reccommend it to a friend who is interested in photography.  If there's something you want me to write about, send me an email and let me know.

Stay tuned!