Monday, August 23, 2010

Clearwater beach wedding album - Shephard's

Christa and Mike's wedding album is at the printers.  The wedding was at Shephard's Resort on Clearwater Beach.  It was a great wedding, really fun group of people from Boston and New York.  I remarked several times that I would prefer it if I could just pack away the gear and party!

There were some challenges.  This being Florida in the summer it was very hot of course so by the time I was shooting formals everyone was covered in a shiny layer of perspiration.  There were a lot of distractions in the background but nothing that a little photoshop couldn't fix.  Everyone was a great sport and it was an awesome party (complete with a rowsing rendition of "Sweet Caroline".... BAH, BAH, BAAAHHH!)



There were so many great images from the day.  I particularly like the "shoe shot" on page two that I blogged about earlier.  Every time I look at the images, I stop on the close-up of Christa in the hallway.  She just looks so beautiful and happy.  I really love that shot.

Here's the entire album:

































See more Clearwater Wedding Photography on my website or at http://www.clearwaterweddingphotographer.com/

Planning a beach wedding in Clearwater or St. Petersburg?  Let Perfect Florida Beach Wedding take care of all the details.  Everything you need from Chairs to Clergy, Flowers to Photography!