Sunday, August 1, 2010

Photographer Spotlight: Hampton Roads wedding photographer John Cachero

If you happen to know anyone getting married in Hampton Roads, Va., be sure and meet with wedding photographer John Cachero.  Hampton Roads is Norfolk, Chesapeake and Virginia Beach.  I was born there.  :)

John's a great photographer, very natural in his look and feel.  One of the things that I like about his work is that he seems to be able to move seemlessly between different styles, which can be tricky.  There are a lot of photographers who stick to just one style and I always admire the ones who can move from off-camera flash to bounce to natural light smoothly.  I think it opens up a lot more options for you when you are trying to create something special.  I've often said that the word that best describes my style is "improvisational" and I think that John is a kindred spirit.

So, if you're planning a wedding in the greater Hampton Roads area of Virginia (Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, etc.), you should contact John Cachero Photography.

Here's a few samples of his work: