Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wedding Album from Sand Pearl Resort, Clearwater

Chelsea and Ofir's wedding album arrived today.  I would love to take all the credit for the album but Chelsea was very involved in the design.  We worked well together!

This wedding was one of the few that I have photographed where the bride and groom agreed to see each other before the ceremony.  This extra time without all the distractions of friends and family allowed us to really produce a lot of stunning images.  We ended up adding three extra pages to the album!

I've been asked to feature this wedding in a magazine.  I don't want to jinx it so I'll wait to release the details...  :)











































Planning a beach wedding in Clearwater or St. Petersburg?  Let Perfect Florida Beach Wedding take care of all the details so you can enjoy your special day!

See more of my Tampa Bay wedding photography on my website..http://www.boorayperry.com/